Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of Glennanne products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
When placing an order, you guarrentee that you are at least 18 years old and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Glennanne for the sale and supply of our products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
When you confirm a purchase in our web store we can collect the following information:
• Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, personal identity number, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
• Information about goods/services – details about the goods/services you have purchased.
• Historical information – your purchases, and payment and credit history.
• Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings,
• Geographic information – your geographic location.
All the information you provide to us, both about the goods/services and your personal details, is necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us.
All the data is necessary and enables us to fulfil our business undertakings and our offerings and to improve our service. Glennanne processes personal data on legal grounds.
The following payment options are accepted:
The delivery time of an order is estimated based on product availability, payment process and when it leaves our warehouse. As for payment, we do not initiate the process until we receive all the information that is needed, such as full authorization for credit cards. Orders that are placed on weekends will be at hold until the next business day where the process will be continued. Please note that business days are considered Monday-Friday and Swedish National holidays are considered as weekends.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Cookies are used on the site to improve your browsing experience. In addition they are use for statistical purposes, cookies identifies your computer and allows the site to recall your personal settings. Your browser can be set to send a notification when a cookie is activated. This allows you to deny usage of this cookie or to delete the cookie at the end of your visit. The online store cannot be accessed if cookies are disabled.
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping. Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving your order confirmation on business days (not including public holidays).
Please contact Glennanne before returning any items firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are not satisfied with your bracelet feel free to exchange or return the item within 14 days after receiving the order.
• In order to be fully reimbursed, the returned items need to be in their original condition along with the receipt.
Thank you for choosing Glennanne!